Food Sensitivity Testing
What is Sensitivity Testing?
Computerized sensitivity testing, or bio-energetic testing is a non-invasive, safe, pain-free, and highly developed method of determining imbalances in the body. The system used by My Edible Advice is the MSAS® Vantage developed by International Health Technologies.
The process involves measuring electrical conductivity by touching on acupuncture points on the hands using a handheld stylus. These points are related to the body’s organ systems. Major groups of points are connected through channels, or meridians, beginning or ending on the hands and feet. The testing is painless, involving no needles, shocks, nor scratches.
The results of testing are recorded and assessed by a sophisticated software program. Once imbalances are identified, recommendations will then be made to help you reach optimum health.
How is it Useful?
- Electrodermal screening takes the guesswork out of what your body needs or doesn’t like, and can tell you and your health practitioner more about the current state of your body’s health.
- It can assess the effectiveness of supplements and treatment protocols you are currently taking.
- It provides you with a 'roadmap' with a clear route to your optimal health.
What Can You Test For?
Most commonly, electrodermal testing is used to identify:
- Specific Food Sensitivities
- Vitamin/Mineral Imbalances
- Digestive Problems
For more information please visit here.