Who: A small group of like-minded foodies looking to connect and expand their recipe database by actively working through a cookbook.
What: Dinner “meetings” featuring Lauren Toyota of Hot for Food's Vegan Comfot Classics recipes assigned by me. We will taste test and review each dish as the club member shares their experience in preparing it. You will leave feeling stuffed, happy, and excited to recreate the meals with your own tweaks and vision. I will prepare the dinner for the first night and meetings two and three will be potluck style with your participation.
Where: MEA HQ, 515-55 Water Street
When: March 14, 21, 28 | 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Why: The #MEAcookbookclub motto: No foodie should dine alone.
Click here to register.
- Pick an appointment. “I would like to schedule #MEAcookbookclub Vegan Comfort Classics: Hot for Food"
- Find the date: March 14, 2018″ (meeting day #1 of 3)
- Pick the start time: “7:00pm”
- Fill in your information accordingly and press continue.
- Let us know some important details for the club to run smoothly and click “Pay Now”.
- Submit your payment and consider yourself an official #MEAcookbookclub member. See you soon!
- Preexisting #MEAcookbookclub members: ExistingMember (this means you have attended before)
- Vegan Comfot Classics book owners: OwnTheBook
- I’m already a #MEAcookbookclub member and I own the book: GotItCovered